Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday


Today I'm doing something a little different because I'm not posting about a recent haul or a review. I have a few things, okay maybe more than a few, on my radar of things I'd like to purchase. Why don't I just buy it you ask? Well, I'm waiting for the Sephora VIB sale in April or deciding if I REALLY need these products in my stash right now. In any case I'm compiling a wishlist of things I'm interested in and thought it would be fun to show you.



First up is First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy ($36). This is tinted and claims to brighten the eye area while improving dark circles, undereye puffiness, and fine lines. I've been curious about this for a few months now so I may actually cave and purchase this during the VIB sale next month.

Next up is Marc Jacobs Honey Rollerball ($24). I love Marc Jacobs perfumes! This one has notes of pear, juicy mandarin, orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot, honeysuckle, honey, golden vanilla, smooth woods. It's full of fruity goodness and smells amazing. I'll most likely wait to purchase this since I want to use and finish other fragrances first.

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 ($40). There are 3 different palettes in this line: The Power Neutrals, The Sexy Neutrals, and The Posh Neutrals. Each palette contains 8 shadows and contains benefits that include reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness. One of the reasons I became interested in this is because of the beautiful packaging. I really don't NEED this but the shadows are neutral enough for an every day look. I want to see what these shadows look like in person before I make a decision about purchasing since it is a little pricey.


Any skincare from The Yeon. I haven't talked about this Korean brand YET but I'll go into detail about them in future posts. For now, I'll just say I'm loving their Jeju Hallabong Energy Mild All In One Serum(19,300 won=roughly $17.80) at Tester Korea. It's working very nicely for my currently combination/oily skin. There is a calming pore serum for oily skin as well. I'm eyeing the Jeju Canola Honey Firming Eye Cream and the Jeju Hallabong Energy Moisture Mist. Their skincare is affordable and seems to be a good fit for my skin type.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation ($37) has been on my wishlist for awhile. There are a whopping 30 shades and it's oil-free. I've watched enough YouTube videos to know that the foundation is full coverage without feeling heavy and budge proof. I've accumulated so many foundations in the past few months that I'm going to wait until the November Sephora VIB sale to try this out.

Korean foot masks. With warmer weather approaching, I won't be walking around with socks which creates hardened heels and rough, callused feet. Enter foot masks. Many Korean brands, like Nature Republic, Etude House, and Purederm, carry such masks and it's become a staple with every brand. They're usually between $3-8. I have yet to try one out because the very idea of my feet shedding like a lizard is grotesque yet fascinating at the same time. Apparently you soak your feet in these foot sheets shaped like socks and let them soak for 60-90 minutes. You are discouraged from walking around during that time so plan for some television viewing. I've heard that the feet start peeling after the fifth day or so for about a week and there's some serious shedding that happens. You're not supposed to pick or peel at the skin and let it fall on its own. Not sure if I'd have the willpower to do that. But, the results are supposed to be amazing and you end up with really soft feet. Who doesn't want smooth baby feet?

I have a few more things I'm eyeing but these are the products I've been contemplating for quite some time. If there's a good deal or promotion out there, you might see a review or haul at some point featuring these products.

Have a great day,
Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment