Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tester Korea Haul

Finally my Tester Korea order has arrived. Well, actually, it came in last week. It took exactly 22 days to arrive from the time I placed the order. I was extremely lucky because the average delivery time is more like 4-6 weeks depending on your shipping option. I chose the cheapest option, registered air mail. (Good things come to those who wait)! Packages usually sit in customs for who knows how long which is the reason for part of the delay. It takes awhile before it passes through customs and is processed through USPS.


Now I did place another order on March 4th and my order is still on standby. This means they've confirmed payment for my order but are still gathering and packing my items. Ever since the company decided to have a permanent 30% discount off certain brands, they seem to be overwhelmed with all the business and orders are in standby mode for a much longer period. You must join and become a member in order to receive the discount! The prices are listed in Korean won and the conversion is at the top right of the site. 1 U.S. dollar is equivalent to 1084 won. Shipping is according to the weight of your order. There are 4 shipping options and you can choose which one you'd like depending on your urgency for the package. EMS is the fastest way to receive your order. When Memebox used to have promotions on their shipping. I made an order with EMS shipping on a weekday. I received the package the next day, although it can take 3 days to 4 weeks according to Tester Korea.

I won't go into too much detail with these products since I will be reviewing them at a later time. If there's anything you really want me to review first, comment below! Everything I purchased was with the 30% discount.

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF20 PA++ (181g)
Price: 9450 won, roughly $8.71
There are 2 shades: 01 Aqua Beige and 02 Aqua Neutral
Where to buy: Tester Korea or Amazon for $12.78 with free shipping Holika Holika Aqua Petit jelly BB Cream 40ml #2


Clio Kill Cover Highest Wear Foundation SPF35 PA++ (140g)
Price: 22,400 won=$20.66
There are 6 shades: 01 Petal, 02 Lingerie, 03 Linen, 04 Ginger, 05 Sand, 06 Ten
Where to buy: Tester Korea or Amazon for $27.99 + $4.40 for shipping CLIO Kill Cover Highest Wear Foundation #3 Linen


Tony Moly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream (30g)
Price: 4130 won=$3.81
Many of you may already be familiar with the brand since their products are now sold at Urban Outfitters and Sephora. Personally I would never buy Korean products from these stores since they're sold for almost three times the cost of Tester Korea prices.
Where to buy: Tester Korea or Amazon for $5.72 with free shipping TONYMOLY Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream, 30 Gram


Tony Moly Panda's Brightening Eye Base (9g)
Price: 5460 won=$5.03
Isn't this the cutest thing ever? I almost don't care if the product claims are false because of the packaging. This is a stick type of eye base that brightens the eye area with instant cover.
Where to buy: Tester Korea or Amazon for $8.90 with Prime TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Brightening Eye base


Etude House Dear My Wish Lip (3.5g)
Price: 6650 won=$6.13
I will definitely be reviewing these and a review will be up either at the end of this week or early next week, promise! I purchased shades PK001 and PK003.
Where to buy: Tester Korea or Etude House for $9.50 or Amazon for $11.59. Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk PK001, 3.5g


Samples
I was lucky enough to receive some samples with this order. There's nothing on the website that mentions free samples so I didn't expect any. Word on the street is that sometimes you get some and other times you don't. Some people have even received 20 packets of the same sample.

So...the grand total for this order was 54,740 won ($50.50) and the shipping cost was 8790 won ($8.10). I recommend purchasing Korean products from Tester but you need patience to deal with the shipping. I'm all about a great deal so it's worth the wait for me.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment