Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Memebox Ariul Detox Box

I've really been into sheet masks these days and stumbled upon the Ariul Detox Box on Memebox. It comes with 11 Ariul masks and two other products. There is a little price discrepancy between what's listed on the information card provided and the website. For instance, the Avocado mask is listed as $2.50 on the site so the total value for 3 should be $7.50 rather than $6. The Lemon masks are priced lower on the info card, 2 for $4, whereas the site lists an individual one for $2.50. I have noticed several instances where Memebox will adjust product prices, particularly if there's a sale going on. Just saying, obviously I spend a little too much time on the site to notice such activities.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try every single mask but I did try a few to give you some of my thoughts. I wanted to get this unboxing up before the box sells out so you can grab it while you can.


BOX DESCRIPTION
Every now and then we feel the need to detox. Detoxing is a great way to renew and rejuvenate. Some people try juice detoxes, but we're thinking along the lines of a skin detox. Let Ariul detoxify your skin and help reverse some of the everyday damage we do to our skin.


Raspberry & Lentil Juice Cleanse Mask ($3.50)
Contains high quality berry extracts that assist in detoxing the skin. It's rich in nutrients and antioxidants that effectively eliminate dirt and toxins from the skin. This promotes a brighter complexion and a healthy glow.

Kale & Grapefruit Juice Cleanse Mask ($3.50)
This mask gives your skin a refreshing and cooling treatment while revitalizing and improving your overall complexion. Supplies an abundant amount of nutrients and a healthy amount of moisture to keep the skin feeling soft and rejuvenated all day.
I really liked the scent of this mask, light and fruity. The fit was not bad but the mouth cutout wasn't quite wide enough for me. And the mask didn't quite cover the sides of my nose so there's a slight gap in that area. The mask is very slimy and the consistency of the essence took me by surprise. It's got a thick, milky consistency that looks more like a lotion and there's plenty of it. Out of the 3 masks I've tried so far, I like this one the best. It seemed to leave my face immediately brighter and very soft the next morning.

Spearmint & Green Apple Juice Cleanse Mask ($3.50)
Worried about stressed skin due to sun exposure and pollution? This mask provides deep cleansing and a cooling effect that can soothe exhausted skin. The spearmint calms irritated skin by minimizing redness and green apple aids with healing and repairing troubled skin.

Wheat & Celery Juice Cleanse Mask ($3.50)
Let your skin indulge in rich fiber and nourishing vitamins. This mask offers your skin the nutrients that will make your skin stronger and increase its immunity to harsh elements. The mask is rich in fiber which can absorb toxins while balancing the skin's moisture levels and will leave your skin velvety soft and radiant.

7 Days Mask - Avocado 3 pcs ($6.00)
This mask contains premium Avocado extract which is known for its high antioxidant properties and rich vitamin content. It will leave the skin properly hydrated and glowing.

7 Days Mask - Lemon 2 pcs ($4.00)
Fresh lemon juice is perfect for uneven skin tone, blemishes, dark spots, and oiliness. This mask is enriched with pure natural lemon concentrate to effectively improve the skin's texture and complexion. It will help balance moisture levels and control excessive sebum production.
There's a strong lemon scent in this mask and it smells like a Chlorox or Lysol wipe. Personally I don't mind the scent but I know there are people out there who dislike it. This mask fit a little strangely in the eye area, didn't cover the sides of my nose, and there wasn't enough room in the mouth area. I must have a big mouth because this seems to be a common issue for me. There was a little tingling going on while wearing this mask, not sure if my face was having a reaction to the lemon juice or if this is normal. The essence in the Lemon mask is also thick with the milky consistency but there isn't much left over after you remove the sheet mask from the pouch. I didn't notice any difference in my complexion immediately afterwards but my face wasn't nearly as greasy around the T-zone area the next morning.

7 Days Mask - Acai Berry ($2.50)
This mask features Acai Berry which will promote brighter and healthier skin. Acai berry is rich in antioxidants and contains amazing brightening properties.
For whatever reason the sheet mask material felt thinner on this in comparison to the Lemon mask. This has a pleasant fruity scent as I would have expected. There was no extra essence left, only droplets, in the pouch after I removed the mask. While the mask felt refreshing on my face, there were no noticeable results afterwards.

7 Day Mask - Bamboo Water ($2.50)
Bamboo water is overflowing with amino acids and vitamin E which helps the skin achieve a healthier looking skin. This mask contains filtered bamboo water which promotes extensive moisture supply and relieves exhausted skin to prevent dry patches and flakiness. It's free from minerals oils, artificial additives, and artificial coloring making it highly suitable for sensitive skin.


Spa Water 24hr Moisturizing Refreshing Mist ($19.00)
Refresh and rehydrate anytime, anywhere with this Refreshing Mist. It's enriched and fortified with purified mineral spring water that contains vitamins and minerals that both soothe and hydrate tired skin. The mist is contained in a high quality spray bottle that evenly distributes the mist to cover the entire face in a couple of sprays.
How to use: Apply whenever you need to refresh and soothe tired skin. From about 20cm away from the face, hold the bottle and spray evenly. Pat lightly to allow better absorption.
Love the packaging of the bottle, both the design and pump mechanism. The spray covers a wide area and squirts out a fine mist. There is a strong scent for a facial mist which I'm not quite sure how to describe. It's tolerable but I wish it had no scent. Nevertheless, the mist is soothing and refreshing so I'll continue to use it.

Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam ($18.00)
Effectively frees the skin from dirt as it is specially formulated to form micro bubbles that penetrate the pores. It contains aromatherapy oils that help soothe and revitalize dull and irritated skin. It enhances the skin's texture by minimizing the probability of pimples, unwanted dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
How to use: Wash face with lukewarm water to open pores and dispense a pea sized amount. Massage all over the face until it forms a rich lather. Gently press fingertips all over the face for 30 seconds, then rinse with cold water to close pores and lock in moisture.
This is a cream cleanser with a thicker consistency. There are some acne triggers in this cleanser so use it with caution if this is a concern. I'm curious what the pH level is but it didn't leave my face feeling dry. The cleanser has a lemon/citrus scent which is relaxing to me. I'm not sure how much a cleanser can help with hyperpigmentation but I'll take what I can get. So far, I like it and will add it to my rotation of cleansers. Anyone else think the packaging looks similar to Bliss products?

FINAL THOUGHTS
I'm happy I picked up this box during the Christopher Cat-Columbus promotion. I highly suggest shopping during these events because who isn't looking for a discount or points (money) back.
 
I did order two other products with the box and the total cost of everything was $28.50 PLUS 5 points back. The Ariul Detox Box is already a good value, $26 with a value of $66, but I was able to use points that were previously in my account.
Free shipping on orders of $30 or more. No code necessary.
First purchase on a cosmetics purchase use the code 'WELCOME'. 1 time use only.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook for updates.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment