Monday, January 19, 2015

Innisfree Haul

A few weeks ago Innisfree had a promotion on sheet masks, buy 10 get 10 free and there was free shipping over $100. The shipping was pretty quick. I made the order on Sunday morning and the package was delivered to me on Friday afternoon. For those of you that don't know, Innisfree is a Korean skin care and cosmetics company and owned by Amore Pacific. They are known for being Korea's first all natural brand. So here is what I purchased in my haul:



   
The first thing I picked up were sheet masks. These have been around in Asia for years but are becoming very popular everywhere now. Since they were buy 10 get 10 free I stocked up on them and bought 40, yes 40! I got the it's real squeeze mask in strawberry, cucumber, kiwi, lime, mugwort, and tea tree with a price tag of $1.20 each.



After picking up the sheet masks, I picked up the mineral moisture up fixer for $16. It is made out of a green tea seed oil from Jeju Island and an aqua complex that helps the longevity of makeup while keeping the skin moisturized.



I already own more than enough facial mists but you can never have enough of them. I keep some at my desk, in my purse, and in several other places around the house. The olive real oil mist ($10) is facial mist made with organic olive oil to keep your skin moisturized and claims to prevent breakouts as well.


The two makeup items that interested me were the mineral jelly pact with an spf of 36 PA++ ($25) and the smart make up blender. ($7) I purchased the jelly pact in the shade 21. It's made from Jeju's natural mineral powder and green tea extract and has a skin moisturizing jelly texture that creates smooth and soft skin. The smart make up blender is 15 ml and is a high coverage blender formulated to conceal skin imperfections with a dewy finish. You are supposed to mix the blender with your foundation and then apply to the face.

And then the samples....I LOVE SAMPLES! Korean companies are so generous with giving them out and the Innisfree ones come with a twist cap. They're resealable! I was able to choose 7 at check out.




There was also a get one, give one promotion for a free home trial kit. It's still available on their site. I chose the Jeju Bija kit which is their trouble care line and it came with an it's real squeeze bija mask, 10 ml anti trouble skin and lotion, and 3 anti trouble spot essence sheets. I will most likely order from here in the future when I run out of my current skin care items. Keep your eye out for a review of these products in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment