Monday, February 22, 2016

Memebox Haul #6

Apparently being put on bed rest after a minor procedure equals online shopping. This haul is an accumulation of two orders. Believe it or not, sometimes I have to search the site long and hard to get the order total to $30. I miss the old days when you could make a Memebox order and get free shipping under $30 after using a code and applying a discount towards your order.
My first order I was able to use a discount code for 30% off certain items and I'd been eyeing two products from the section. Clearly I couldn't pass up a good opportunity so I gave in. The second order was a new in house Memebox makeup product so it was game over. I also have a Jolse order coming in any day now so I'm going to have to go on a no buy very soon! My next post will most likely be a haul from Jolse.
From the first order:
Botanic Farm Waterfull Serum BB Cushion No. 21 + refill ($25): A revolutionary BB cream packed inside a unique cushion sponge that delivers light to medium coverage. Infused with nourishing ingredients, this BB cushion keeps your skin hydrated for a longer period of time by restoring moisture in your skin at every touch. Its unique formula layers evenly and absorbs quickly into the skin, creating a flawless and luminous complexion. The broad-spectrum SPF 50+, PA+++ protects against both UVA and UVB rays, preventing signs of aging such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Also available in shade No. 23.

Botanic Farm Dot Art CC Cushion in Green + refill ($24): A lightweight primer that creates a barrier between skin and makeup to prime your face for color. Featuring a light lavender tone, this works to brighten dull or sallow skin and even out skin tone. This hydrating primer gives skin a moisture boost while creating a smooth, flawless canvas for foundation application. Its smooth texture allows foundation to glide on easily and stay fresh, keeping the foundation true to color for hours. Enriched with ingredients that are nourishing to the skin, this primer immediately quenches parched skin and seal in moisture for hours with a protective barrier that fills in fine lines and pores. It features SPF 50+, PA+++ to combat against signs of aging caused by harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Available in Purple (eliminates unwanted yellow undertones) and Pink (gives a pinkish radiance to dull and pale skin).

Scinic Black Dual Mask (Aqua White) $2.50: Relieves skin dryness and restore your skin’s moist and youthful glow with Scinic’s Black Dual Mask in Aqua White. This mask contains Black seed complex with charcoal powder which are effective ingredients in terms of detoxifying the skin and increasing moisture retention to keep skin hydrated. It promotes radiant skin and prevents skin flaking to keep skin looking youthful. The mask contains 2 masks for your T-zone and V-zone to provide proper care for your skin.

I'm Meme I'm Rubycell Puff ($7): Made to fit perfectly into any cushion pact, the Rubycell puff delivers a seamless and radiant finish. It is antibacterial and won't accumulate dirt, comes in a reusable pack of 5, and can be paired with any liquid to cream type facial makeup.

I am obsessed with cushions and can't seem to stop purchasing them. I get some strange satisfaction from collecting them since I certainly don't NEED them. From all the YouTube videos I watched, the Botanic Farm BB Cushion seemed to have really good coverage in combination with the Green CC Cushion which will cancel out the redness in acne scars. I'm still loving the 3W Clinic Collagen Make-up Base but I'm always in search of something better.

Ever since I tried the Leaders V-Line Double Effect Masks, I've been wanting to incorporate more V-line masks into my routine. I have a square jaw thanks to genetics and it's something I really dislike about my face shape. It didn't used to be as square but I see my face shape changing as I get older. If I can get it together in the next few weeks, I'll be writing more V-line mask reviews on the blog.

The Memebox puffs were given a makeover and a $2 price hike. It's still considerably cheaper than most other puffs you can purchase on the market. The puffs are great for applying foundation, concealer, blush, and as a replacement for old puffs in cushions. They've replaced the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which I was using on a regular basis last year. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to clean the puffs that come in the cushions so I simply pop in the Memebox puff. It saves me time and time is money.
A 10% discount code for the month of March and a sticker from with the first order.

From the not very exciting second order:
I'm Meme I'm Cover Foundation No. 21 Beige Cover ($20): Features a unique Moisture Block System that locks in the moisture to keep the skin feeling comfortably moisturized on the inside and velvety matte on the outside. This buildable medium to full coverage liquid foundation applies creamy, adheres closely to the skin and dries to a fresh powdery finish for a lasting wear. Recommended for oily skin types. No. 21 Beige Cover is an ivory shade for neutral or cool toned fair skin and No. 23 Sand Cover is is a nude shade for neutral or cool toned light to natural beige skin.
Image Source
Mediheal V.T.R. V-Line Stretching Patch ($2.50 for 1 pc): Features Hydrolyzed Collagen, Adenosine and Caffeine as its main ingredients. These ingredients work efficiently together to promote a smaller and more contoured face. It releases the proper amount of heat to eliminate fats and toxins that are stuck within the skin. With its uniques lifting technology, it stretches the skin up to make it firmer and perfectly sculpted. It also leaves the skin properly nourished and moisturized, therefore promoting youthful and radiant skin.

The second order is rather lame but I really wanted to try the new I'm Meme Foundation. I didn't want to add more sheet masks so I went for more V-line patches. They're overpriced compared to sites like Tester but I wanted to get free shipping. I have the old Memebox foundation which I've reviewed and I continue to use it on a regular basis. It looks like the price has stayed the same but Memebox has shrunk the size by 5 grams. The old formula was 30 g and the new one is 25 g. I'm always in search of a good spring/summer foundation because my skin gets incredibly oily. I can't wait to see how it holds up in heat and humidity. Comment below if you'd like me to review the foundation.

Follow or like me on Twitter and Facebook for updates. It helps me out a lot!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment